- 3 x Achillea millefolium Pink
- 3 x Achillea millefolium Yellow
- 3 x Aconitum carmichaelii arendsii
- 1 x Astilbe arendsii Fiery Red
- 1 x Astilbe arendsii Pink
- 20 x Blazing Star Liatris spicata Kobold Purple 6/8
- 10 x Gladiolus nanus Robinetta 6/7 cm
- 3 x Gypsophila paniculata White
- 1 x Hosta sieboldiana Elegans
- 3 x Phlox pan. Danielle Bare Root
- 3 x Phlox paniculata Bright Eyes Bare Root
- 3 x Phlox paniculata Pink Bare Root
- 3 x Phlox paniculata Red Bare Root
How to take care of Cottage Garden
Plant according to the instructions printed on each package, tall varieties at the back and small to the front. Bulbs are best planted in groups together. Plant in well drained soil, prepare the soil by working in some organic fertiliser pellets around a spade deep. In cold areas, apply a thick mulch cover in winter to protect from frost. In warm areas mulch will help to keep the soil cool and retain moisture. Water well after planting and keep doing so for the first month. Soak the soil rather than watering over the plants to prevent fungal diseases. Apply fertiliser during the growth season by means of an general border fertiliser. In autumn store non hardy summer bulbs in a cool but frost-free place, protect from mice. Replant in spring. Please note - bare roots need to be soaked for 12-18 hours (do not exceed 24 hours). This helps to re-hydrate them without doing injury to the plant. Remove dead flower heads regularly from all plants to encourage new and bushy growth. Divide plants every 3-4 years in early spring to avoid overcrowding.
Aconites and Delphiniums are poisonous do not eat any parts. Add slug pellets to avoid the slug devouring new foliage. Depth (arrow pointing down), Spacing ( horizontal arrow), flowering period ( e.g.: v = May) and full grown height ( arrow pointing up).
For additional instructions see product packaging.